May 27, 2013

Etude House Collagen Moistfull Firming Eye Cream

I used to neglect my undereye area because I always thought that as long as I had concealer, I didn't have to worry about anything. Sadly, my eyebags got so bad that even concealer wasn't doing the job anymore. I realized I had to put some skincare in there lol. So the search for the perfect eye cream commenced. I didn't want to get an eye cream that was too harsh or not age appropriate because I so did not want to overdo it. I finally decided on Etude House Collagen Moistfull Firming Eye Cream because I read good reviews on it and when I tested it out it felt so soft on my skin ;p


I've been using this for over two months now and I can honestly say that puffiness in my undereye area has greatly diminished. My undereye are has also brightened but I am not sure if thats due to the puffiness going away. I also like that this moisturizes my undereye area so that when I do apply concealer it doesn't cake or crease. 


This has a very thick consistency which surprisingly is absorbed well by my skin. I just pat on the product sparingly and wait for about 10 seconds and it's been absorbed completely. Really loving this product and I do think I will repurchase. (Although that will be quite some time in the future because you only need a teensy amount and the jar contains a lot of product so it'll last for a year I think)

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I love your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my blog for all the details http://forever-tempted.blogspot.com.au/ xx

    ReplyDelete