May 28, 2013

Liebster Award :)

I'm so excited because Emily Rachael nominated me for a Liebster Award yesterday! It feels so good to know that people read my blog :) The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers and is a way to boost your blog reputation.



The Rules:


1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions given by the tagger.
2. Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination
5. No tag backs!

Emily's Questions:

1. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
   
-  I would love to tour the United Kingdom and go to all the lovely great houses, castles, lakes, and gardens.

2. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Did you like it?

-  I haven't gone to the cinema in months! Can't remember the last movie I saw :(

3. What's your favourite song at the moment?

- Turn up the love by Fareast Movement

4. Have you ever met any celebrities? Who? If not, who would you most want to meet?

- Haven't met one yet, but if I could I'd die for Ed Westwick!

5. What is your biggest fear?

- Losing my loved ones

6. What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?

- I just read Dan Brown's Inferno. It wasn't very enjoyable for me.

7. What is your favourite beauty / skincare brand?

- I have more than one! Sekkisei, Awake, Juju, Etude House, Sana

8. What is you favourite board game? Why?

- Monopoly, because I love dealing out the play money lol

9. Can you speak a second language? If not, what language would you most like to learn?

- My second language is English, and I can speak Mandarin but not that well since I haven't been practicing

10. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

- For fashion, definitely ZARA! For makeup I'll go with Sasa :D

11. What is the one thing you are most proud of?

- I am proud of my cooking skills!


My Questions for the bloggers I will tag:

1. What is the one makeup product you cannot live without?
2. What is your favorite makeup brand?
3. What is the worst beauty product you have purchased and why?
4. Are you a dog lover or a cat lover? Why?
5. What do you do to stay fit?
6. If you could move to anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
7. If you only had one day left to live what would you do?
8. Which blog is your favorite to read?
9. What is your pet peeve?
10. What is your next big beauty splurge?
11. What makeup skill do you want to improve on?

The 11 bloggers I tag:


-D


2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog :) Thanks for the nomination! I look forward to sharing it with others and answering your questions!

    ReplyDelete