May 23, 2013

My HG Eye Makeup Removers: Heroine Make Eye Makeup Remover and Heroine Make Mascara Remover

Since I have chinky eyes, I tend to use A LOT of eye makeup to make my eyes appear bigger. This includes really stubborn eyeliner and mascara that is such a pain to remove. I used to get by by using oil cleansers, but it just took too much time, product, effort, and pain to remove everything lol. It was extremely fortunate that I picked up the Heroine Make eye makeup remover and mascara remover last year in Hong Kong.




(Sorry for the bad pictures for the mascara remover, I had no time to set up my little studio haha)

I can't go on without these products I swear these just make removing makeup so easy. For the eye makeup remover, just pour a bit of product on a piece of cotton and hold it to your lids for around 5 seconds (around 10 seconds if you have mascara on), and the eye makeup just comes right off. no rubbing or tugging needed!


The mascara remover isn't actually a necessary step but I find that it just adds that extra cleanse to my lashes. It's a mascara wand with a clear, jelly liquid that you apply on your lashes like a normal mascara. Then let it set for a few minutes, then use a tissue to remove the mascara.

Definitely going to stock up on these when I next go to Hong Kong!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of mascara remover before! That's so cool! I never get 100% of my mascara and eyeliner off and it's so annoying :(

    ReplyDelete